These little guys are simply awesome. I'm not gonna lie, they're not Grandma's fluffy, light confections. They are dense and filling. Packed with protein & potassium. Gluten-free satisfaction and a lovely banana sweetness - no sugar added! A perfect power breakfast or satisfying snack.
1 cup oat flour
2 ripe bananas
1 T canola oil
Toppings: maple syrup, honey, mashed avocado, crushed nuts, favorite fruit
- Put flour, banana and eggs in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan. It's ready when a splash of water evaporates immediately.
- Pour batter into pan to create 3 inch cakes.
- Cook the cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Top with your preferred yumminess!